Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Developers

PR1.2 on scratchbox?

Maemo developers RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

felipe at crochik

PR1.2 on scratchbox?

Am I missing something? Is there a way to update scratchbox target to
include the latest development packages? I am especially interested on
getting the latest code for Qt Web Kit (version 2.2)...
I am trying to build it without much lucky....

BTW....
Does anybody here know if version 2.2 means it includes WebKit2?
Does anybody know if it is even possible to build Qt WebKit2 for Harmattan
with Qt 4.7.4? I believe so because I assume that Grob uses it and has it
is own WebKit.

Thanks,
Felipe

Maemo developers RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded