Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Developers

point ou9t, [please, the way to go ...

Maemo developers RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chuckr at chuckr

Dec 23, 2007, 7:59 PM

point ou9t, [please, the way to go ...

cypherbios at ubuntu

Dec 23, 2007, 8:22 PM

Re: point ou9t, [please, the way to go ... [In reply to]

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure of what you want (as you can see you only told us what
you need in the last paragrapher of your email, which is not very healthy if
you want to get an answer, anyway...).

If you want to get started with a development environment to develop for
Maemo, and maemo pages did not work for you (
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/4.0/INSTALL.txt), maybe this guide could be
handy to get started: http://www.progbox.co.uk/wordpress/?p=453

If this is not what you was expecting, please ignore that.

Regards.

On Dec 24, 2007 1:59 AM, Chuck Robey <chuckr [at] chuckr> wrote:

Rafael Proença
https://launchpad.net/~cypherbios
http://www.cypherbios.org/blog
http://www.ubuntu-br.org

dufkaf at seznam

Dec 25, 2007, 1:11 PM

Re: point ou9t, [please, the way to go ... [In reply to]

Well, if Chinook SDK page [1] with installer script (which should
download correct versions of everything) doesn't work for you for some
reason, you can try Maemo VMWare appliance [2] with SDK already
preinstalled.

1. http://maemo.org/development/sdks/maemo_4_0_chinook_sdk.html
2. https://garage.maemo.org/projects/maemovmware/