Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

martin.brook100 at googlemail

Jul 5, 2012, 1:25 PM

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of action on this topic since the last meeting, my time
is not as free as it once was but I will try to get things moving again.

Lets set a date of Tuesday 10th July at 16:00 UTC in mer-meeting.

Agenda

1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedure
2, Mer Legal Entity Progres
3. Feedback on Maemo OBS progress, Harmatten, Freemantle targets
4. Any new topics

BR

vgrade

martin.brook100 at googlemail

Jul 10, 2012, 10:04 AM

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Hi All,

Find below the MOM for the 10 July Meeting

Minutes:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.txt
Log:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.log.html

We will meet again on 24th July 17:00 UTC in #mer-meeting, I will issue an
agenda nearer the time.

If you want to donate to the project please get in touch.

BR

vgrade

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM, martin brook <martin.brook100 [at] googlemail