Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Estel's submission for Community Awards program

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

twilight312 at gmail

Jun 17, 2012, 5:22 AM

Post #1 of 1 (255 views)
Estel's submission for Community Awards program

I'm submitting myself for CA program. I'm interested in N950 (there are chances, that I'll buy N9 myself soon, so in case of being accepted, I don't want 2nd for sale...).

My maemo.org account is:
My TMO account is:

Most of my contributions for Community are known for Council, so I'll not bore You with them - here is short list of less known ones:

I'm responsible for putting upstream (latest), fully functional TrueCrypt into repositories:

I'm author of two small, yet quite popular packages for Maemo BNF:
...and ereswap:

I'm humble participant of dr_frost_dk's giant battery-related research thread, with few guides - measuring real, accurate capacity of battery on N900 itself:

...and guide for modifying Mugen Cover to contain camera lens cover:

I'm author of concept for adding HDMI output funcionality to N900, via 25$ component (RPi):

...and, last but not least, I'm actively working on providing first, independent body replacement for N900 (with added funcionality):

I'm willing to wish good luck for all CA participants :)

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded