Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Estel's submission for Community Awards program

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

twilight312 at gmail

Jun 17, 2012, 5:22 AM

Estel's submission for Community Awards program

I'm submitting myself for CA program. I'm interested in N950 (there are chances, that I'll buy N9 myself soon, so in case of being accepted, I don't want 2nd for sale...).

My maemo.org account is:
http://maemo.org/profile/view/estel/
My TMO account is:
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=52130

***

Most of my contributions for Community are known for Council, so I'll not bore You with them - here is short list of less known ones:
---

I'm responsible for putting upstream (latest), fully functional TrueCrypt into repositories:
http://maemo.org/packages/view/truecrypt/

I'm author of two small, yet quite popular packages for Maemo BNF:
http://maemo.org/packages/view/bnf/
...and ereswap:
http://maemo.org/packages/view/ereswap/

I'm humble participant of dr_frost_dk's giant battery-related research thread, with few guides - measuring real, accurate capacity of battery on N900 itself:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1053809&postcount=846

...and guide for modifying Mugen Cover to contain camera lens cover:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1038196&postcount=799

I'm author of concept for adding HDMI output funcionality to N900, via 25$ component (RPi):
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81408

...and, last but not least, I'm actively working on providing first, independent body replacement for N900 (with added funcionality):
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=83928
---

I'm willing to wish good luck for all CA participants :)

/Estel

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded