Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Community Awards

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mike at cchtml

Jun 4, 2012, 7:59 AM

Community Awards

Hello,

I'd like to enter the award contest for an N9.

TMO: mooninite
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=25907
http://maemo.org/profile/view/mooninite/

I've helped develop the FLAC metadata plugin when the N900 was released.
I have also helped test and QA (provide karma) for various packages that
includes community kernel packages (kernel-power, etc). The most recent
activity was building Fennec packages for people that want a more
up-to-date version as Mozilla has stopped N900 support.

Thanks,
Michael

mike at cchtml

Jun 17, 2012, 7:42 PM

Re: Community Awards [In reply to]

On 06/04/2012 09:59 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> I've helped develop the FLAC metadata plugin when the N900 was released.
> I have also helped test and QA (provide karma) for various packages that
> includes community kernel packages (kernel-power, etc). The most recent
> activity was building Fennec packages for people that want a more
> up-to-date version as Mozilla has stopped N900 support.

I forgot to add that I submitted patches for the N900 RSS reader for
some UI changes that Nokia accepted and pushed out back when they were
releasing PRs.