Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

twilight312 at gmail

Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields

Hello!

Minor update to CA submissions have been made - every candidate should
provide link to TMO account, and TMO nick. In case of candidate being
*not* registered on TMO at all, please include info about such fact.

/Estel

luke at dashjr

Re: Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields [In reply to]

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:21:12 AM Piotr Jawidzyk wrote:
> Minor update to CA submissions have been made - every candidate should
> provide link to TMO account, and TMO nick. In case of candidate being
> *not* registered on TMO at all, please include info about such fact.

http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=22395 Luke-Jr

andrew at bleb

Re: Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields [In reply to]

On Tuesday, 29 May 2012, Piotr Jawidzyk <twilight312 [at] gmail> wrote:

> Minor update to CA submissions have been made - every candidate should
> provide link to TMO account, and TMO nick. In case of candidate being
> *not* registered on TMO at all, please include info about such fact.

Doesn't people providing their maemo.org (i.e. Garage) username do that? If
the profiles are linked, it can be followed through to TMO. It also
emphasises the community is far larger than TMO, and if they don't have a
maemo.org account, they can't be participating in that larger community
(e.g. voting, testing/downloading/properly distributing software)

Just my 2c,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew [at] bleb | http://www.bleb.org/

fred at lefevere-laoide

Re: Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields [In reply to]

Hi

http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=138 fredoll

projects (see garage) : PWSafe PhoneLink ContactInfos Gnokii-GConf
Denemo GRCM

Fred

Le 29/05/2012 04:21, Piotr Jawidzyk a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> Minor update to CA submissions have been made - every candidate should
> provide link to TMO account, and TMO nick. In case of candidate being
> *not* registered on TMO at all, please include info about such fact.
>
> /Estel

toxaris at hotmail

RE: Community Awards: Update to submission's required fields [In reply to]

Hello.

I thought I nominee my self in the Community Awards because I see my self as a good tester that is testing properly and leaving correct testresults for the developers.

Deeds:
I have been deeply involved in testing the opensource replacement of N900 Worldclock and Open Media Player.
Some testing for Kernel-Power where I was a part testing verious BT-headsets in the work with solving the BT issue in KP.
Also a few test-contributes for CSSU.
There is probably more examples throu the years.
Other then that I always try to be help newbies as I was ones a newbie my self. When I got N900, the only Linux I did know whas "ls" to list files ;).

If the Council find my deeds worthy a phone, I would prefer the N950, but N9 is good too.

Forum nickname "toxaris".
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=36321

//Daniel

-:| Logga ut Google för att se verkligheten |:-