Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community
Builder hickup or developer fault?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

twilight312 at gmail

Builder hickup or developer fault?

According to:
...AaapoRantalainen is having very strange issue with builder. For
some reasons, despite submitting upgraded version, some parts are
build like in old version. He provided build logs (in post I've
linked), but I wasn't able to detect cause there - which is no
surprise, considering my very limited build experience.

Could anyone knowledgeable take look at it, please? It would be very
useful to determine, if it's another problem with builder behavior, or
just some mistake on Aapo side (in this case, it would be great to
just help him)

maemo-community mailing list
maemo-community [at] maemo

Subject User Time
Builder hickup or developer fault? twilight312 at gmail May 9, 2012, 6:29 AM