Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community
Re: Community Awards/Coding competition

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

twilight312 at gmail

Re: Community Awards/Coding competition

What about specific situation, when someone applying for device, get
elected as Council member? As for Coding Competition, I don't see much
problem - it's based on votes and applications - but Community Awards,
where receivers are chosen by Council?

Most easy solution, would be to automatically "banish" elected Council
member from possibility of receiving Community Award. It sounds quite
unfair, but I admit, that I don't see better solution for now.

If someone have any sensible idea, it would be great - AFAIK, we can
have 2 or 3 candidates, that are going to apply for device too, so it
need to be decided fast.

/Estel