Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Device seeding activity

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

twilight312 at gmail

Device seeding activity

I don't agree that requirement of account being created before 04/2010
is good idea. It would exclude many people that contributed *much*
more than plentora of "old folks", but started @ 2011 or late 2010.

I would leave "pleasure" of checking what names would be excluded to
You... Many top contributors amongst them.

/Estel

psleggs at gmail

Re: Device seeding activity [In reply to]

Agreed. The old boys club already got the N950's.

On 27/04/2012 11:08, Piotr Jawidzyk wrote:
> I don't agree that requirement of account being created before 04/2010
> is good idea. It would exclude many people that contributed *much*
> more than plentora of "old folks", but started @ 2011 or late 2010.
>
> I would leave "pleasure" of checking what names would be excluded to
> You... Many top contributors amongst them.
>
> /Estel
Attachments: psleggs.vcf (0.12 KB)

timop.harkonen at gmail

Re: Device seeding activity [In reply to]

27. huhtikuuta 2012 13.19 Paul Sleggs <psleggs [at] gmail> kirjoitti:

> Agreed. The old boys club already got the N950's.
>

> On 27/04/2012 11:08, Piotr Jawidzyk wrote:
>
>> I don't agree that requirement of account being created before 04/2010
>> is good idea. It would exclude many people that contributed *much*
>> more than plentora of "old folks", but started @ 2011 or late 2010.

Me neither. Seems I made a typo :) corrent proposal (without the type at
the end of my mail) was meant to be 04/2012

Thanks

-Timo

>> I would leave "pleasure" of checking what names would be excluded to
>> You... Many top contributors amongst them.
>>
>> /Estel

anidel at gmail

Re: Device seeding activity [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:19, Paul Sleggs <psleggs [at] gmail> wrote:
> Agreed.  The old boys club already got the N950's.

I don't really like this distinction between 'old' and 'new' boys.

Just a comment, don't want to start a flame :)
It's just...weird.

Aniello

erik at hovland

Re: Device seeding activity [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Piotr Jawidzyk <twilight312 [at] gmail> wrote:
> I don't agree that requirement of account being created before 04/2010
> is good idea. It would exclude many people that contributed *much*
> more than plentora of "old folks", but started @ 2011 or late 2010.

I am pretty sure he meant 4/2012 since he writes that date later in the
same message.

Erik Hovland
erik [at] hovland
http://hovland.org/