Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

neal at walfield

stuck packages fixed?

At Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:06:59 -0400,
robert bauer wrote:
> I became aware that packages were stuck and addressed the qa/promotion
> process a couple months ago -

Can you please summarize how you addressed this? I started this
discussion by suggesting that we lower the karma threshold at which a
package is promoted, but whatever you've done hasn't effect (at least)
one of my packages, which has three thumbs up, two from "testers:"

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/apt-woodchuck/0.4~20111203/

Thanks,

Neal