Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community
Re: Promotion unlocked for Crochik MyContacts

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

nybauer at gmail

Re: Promotion unlocked for Crochik MyContacts

Hi Felipe,

I became aware that packages were stuck and addressed the qa/promotion
process a couple months ago -

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82374

You can provide comments about the qa/promotion process on the testing
squad mailing list.

Rob