Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Fwd: Promotion unlocked for Crochik MyContacts

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

felipe at crochik

Fwd: Promotion unlocked for Crochik MyContacts

I have to comment on this: after over one year one of my aoplications was
approved. And very important: it is one of my most popular applications
with many thousands of downloads.

I really think we can improve the qa/promotion process. Granted that this
application was not very popular among the qa people because it waas not
open source but is hard to think that the process is working based on it.

Just something for the new council to think about

Felipe