Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

martin.brook100 at googlemail

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS

Hi,

As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in #mer-meeting
at 16:00 UTC on 10 April

1. Current status of Maemo community OBS
2. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
3, Legal Entity Progress
4. Plasma Active Update on proposed plans for new Repos
5, Harmattan/Fremantle Targets

If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.

BR

vgrade

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the full
log below.

Minutes:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.txt
Log:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.log.html

I'll schedule another get together on 24 April at 16:00 UTC , I'll send out
an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to sponsor/donate please get
in touch.

BR

vgrade

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM, martin brook <martin.brook100 [at] googlemail

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Hi,

As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in #mer-meeting
at 16:00 UTC on 24 April

1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
2, Legal Entity Progress
3, Feedback from Maemo OBS discussions

If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.

BR

vgrade

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM, martin brook <

nybauer at gmail

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Hi,

I will probably be unable to attend the meeting.

At the last meeting, I indicated that Maemo would try to address the topic
of a community OBS and provide guidance. We have been able to do that. We
had a Maemo Council meeting on the topic, and I am pleased to say that the
general consensus was to move forward with it. It seems that we have the
support of Nokia in this effort as well. We have already formed a Task
Force as well to handle technical aspects of the OBS, and it had its
first meeting on #maemo-meeting earlier today. A preliminary wiki page is
up at http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_OBS#Goals

Br,
Rob (SD69)

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM, martin brook <

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Rob Hi,

Thanks for the update and I will add your comments below to the meeting
minutes at agenda item 3.

BR

vgrade

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the full
log below.

Minutes:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.txt
Log:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-24-16.00.log.html

I'll schedule another get together on 15 May at 16:00 UTC , I'll send out
an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to donate please get in touch,
see http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Donation_Policy

BR

vgrade

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM, martin brook <

ivgalvez at gmail

Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [In reply to]

Thank you for pushing this.

Regards

2012/4/23 robert bauer <nybauer [at] gmail>

> Hi,
>
> I will probably be unable to attend the meeting.
>
> At the last meeting, I indicated that Maemo would try to address the topic
> of a community OBS and provide guidance. We have been able to do that. We
> had a Maemo Council meeting on the topic, and I am pleased to say that the
> general consensus was to move forward with it. It seems that we have the
> support of Nokia in this effort as well. We have already formed a Task
> Force as well to handle technical aspects of the OBS, and it had its
> first meeting on #maemo-meeting earlier today. A preliminary wiki page is
> up at http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_OBS#Goals
>
> Br,
> Rob (SD69)
>

> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM, martin brook <
> martin.brook100 [at] googlemail> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As mentioned below here is the Agenda for the next meeting in
>> #mer-meeting at 16:00 UTC on 24 April
>>
>> 1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedures
>> 2, Legal Entity Progress
>> 3, Feedback from Maemo OBS discussions
>>
>> If you would like to add anything to the agenda please let me know.
>>
>> BR
>>
>> vgrade
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM, martin brook <
>> martin.brook100 [at] googlemail> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time at the meeting and you can find Minutes and the
>>> full log below.
>>>
>>> Minutes:
>>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.html
>>> Minutes (text):
>>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.txt
>>> Log:
>>> http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-04-10-16.00.log.html
>>>
>>> I'll schedule another get together on 24 April at 16:00 UTC , I'll send
>>> out an email nearer the time and if anyone wants to sponsor/donate please
>>> get in touch.
>>>
>>> BR
>>>
>>> vgrade

Iván Gálvez Junquera

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded