Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Fwd: Maemo Community / MeeGo Coding Competition 2011 voting

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tim at samoff

Nov 10, 2011, 11:18 AM

Fwd: Maemo Community / MeeGo Coding Competition 2011 voting

Wow... That was a REALLY annoying process -- and very unclear too.

* Who wrote, "choose your _preferred_ project in order of _preference_"?
* How are people supposed to know that they can vote in every category?
* The layout of the voting was jumbled and hard to read.
* That method of voting requires WAY too much thought for so many
applications.
* All categories and apps should have been on one page with radio
buttons for the voter's choice.

Sorry, but this didn't work for me at all. :(

Tim

--
http://samoff.com