Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community
Re: Banners on maemo.org

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

texrat at ovi

Re: Banners on maemo.org [In reply to]

Are you asking me personally or the council?  Personally I don't have the qualms you do against advertising in toto.  I think the only problems with advertising come from policy, not the practice itself.

As for the council, why would you leap to that question from the communications thus far?  Especially my comments below?  That's a stretch.  The answer is I don't know.  I have seen nothing establishing that, and it would be discussed publicly anyway.

Randy