Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Community

Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results

Maemo community RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dneary at maemo

Sep 23, 2010, 9:03 AM

Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results

Hi all,

The Maemo Community Council elections closed last night, and the results
are in!

Congratulations to the incoming council members, who are:
Andrea Grandi (andy80), Tim Samoff (timsamoff), Andrew Flegg (Jaffa),
Kathy Smith (revdkathy), and Attila Csipa (achipa).

I'd like to thank all of the candidates who presented themselves for
election.

Detailed results are available at
http://maemo.org/vote/results.php?election_id=10 and you can check your
vote and see all of the ballots at
http://maemo.org/vote/votes.php?election_id=10

Regards,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster
Email: dneary [at] maemo

viroteck at viroteck

Sep 23, 2010, 11:33 AM

Re: Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results [In reply to]

Excerpts from Dave Neary's message of Thu Sep 23 19:03:40 +0300 2010:
> Congratulations to the incoming council members, who are:
> Andrea Grandi (andy80), Tim Samoff (timsamoff), Andrew Flegg (Jaffa),
> Kathy Smith (revdkathy), and Attila Csipa (achipa).

Seconded. Well done, everyone! We've a very strong council, I think.

--
Robin Burchell
http://rburchell.com

rabelg5 at gmail

Sep 23, 2010, 12:26 PM

Re: Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results [In reply to]

> Excerpts from Dave Neary's message of Thu Sep 23 19:03:40 +0300 2010:
> > Congratulations to the incoming council members, who are:
> > Andrea Grandi (andy80), Tim Samoff (timsamoff), Andrew Flegg (Jaffa),
> > Kathy Smith (revdkathy), and Attila Csipa (achipa).
>
> Seconded. Well done, everyone! We've a very strong council, I think.

Indeed! Best of luck to the new council. You're going to have a fun term. ;)

kathy at revdkathy

Sep 24, 2010, 12:36 AM

Re: Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results [In reply to]

> Excerpts from Dave Neary's message of Thu Sep 23 19:03:40 +0300 2010:
>> Congratulations to the incoming council members, who are:
>> Andrea Grandi (andy80), Tim Samoff (timsamoff), Andrew Flegg (Jaffa),
>> Kathy Smith (revdkathy), and Attila Csipa (achipa).
>
> Seconded. Well done, everyone! We've a very strong council, I think.
>
>> Regards,
>> Dave.
>
> --
> Robin Burchell
> http://rburchell.com

Copied from my post at TMO:

Thank you. I've done some deep breathing and I'm good to go, now I'm over
the shock.

A HUGE Thank you to the out-going council (though some of you are
on-staying!) for steering us through a challenging six months. This bear
will be glad of your advice and input any time you care to give it.

And thank you to those who voted for me - I'm honoured, flattered, and think
you're all nuts.

So what happens next? Do we have a hand-over? Do I need to sign up to
something? (More mailing lists?) Do I have to sign away my soul in blood?

Kathy

andrew at bleb

Sep 24, 2010, 1:27 AM

Re: Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results [In reply to]

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, 10:36:47 EEST, Kathy Smith <kathy [at] revdkathy> wrote:

> So what happens next? Do we have a hand-over? Do I need to sign up to
> something? (More mailing lists?) Do I have to sign away my soul in blood?

Next steps (and I don't have everyone's email addresses on my N900):

* Andrea, Tim and yourself need to send your
email addresses to niels [at] maemo to get put
on the council [at] maemo mail alias.
He also updates IRC cloaks (so let him know
your freenode IRC nick) and blog posting
permissions.

* We then decide between us (usually in private)
who should be chair.

* We write a blog post and update the Council
home page.

HTH,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew [at] bleb  |  http://www.bleb.org/
Maemo Community Council member

khertan at khertan

Sep 24, 2010, 1:45 AM

Re: Maemo Community Council Elections - provisional results [In reply to]

Congratulations !

Benoît HERVIER, Khertan Software - http://khertan.net/