Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Announce

Happy birthday Maemo!

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ferenc at maemo

Happy birthday Maemo!

Dear Maemo Community,

Time goes fast and Maemo is already one year old. On this special
occasion, I am proud to announce our brand new project hosting
environment: https://garage.maemo.org . We would like to invite every
Maemo and Internet Tablet related software projects to join.

Thank you for all the support you have given to us during this year!

On behalf of the whole maemo team,
Ferenc