Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Announce

installing Xnest

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jaspratap.b at noida

Jun 7, 2005, 3:55 PM

installing Xnest

Dear all,

I am getting a problem in installing Xnest for maemo. I
downloaded all the required dependencies for installation of Xnest from the
link http://packages.debian.org/testing/x11/xnest
<http://packages.debian.org/testing/x11/xnest> as given in maemo
tutorial.

But while installing one of the dependencies xfree-86 it is giving error :
"conflicting with existing module"

If any one of u faced similar problem & gone through it, please help me in
solving this problem.

Regards,

Jaspratap Singh Brar

HCL Technologies,NOIDA

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

czr770 at iohazard

Jun 8, 2005, 7:28 PM

installing Xnest [In reply to]

Could the announcements list be moderated to avoid these kind of messages on
announce in the future? (done in many other projects because of this).

ak.