Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Announce

Social News beta is live!

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ferenc at maemo

Aug 14, 2007, 8:20 AM

Post #1 of 1 (4244 views)
Social News beta is live!

Hi again,

Although it is not Friday we have an other announcement for today:

There is no better place on the web to learn what is going on in the
maemo community today.

In the News section we aggregate maemo related items from several
potential sources, including photo and video sharing sites. A special
algorithm rates all news, blog posts, photos etc. and generates the
"maemo news" almost on the fly. This is a novel idea of online

More information will follow in the "news announcement".

Many thanks to Quim, Henri, Lasse and Andreas for the great work!

maemo-announce mailing list
maemo-announce [at] maemo

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded