Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Announce

New Application Catalog

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ferenc at maemo

Feb 2, 2007, 12:11 PM

New Application Catalog

Hello,

We proudly announce that the new Application Catalog is officially
available at http://downloads.maemo.org. We kindly ask the developers to
start using the new catalog for registering applications, instead of the
wiki pages.

This is a major step in the maemo.org facelift project [1]. There are
probably problems and questions related to this new service. We would
appreciate if all these are reported in our issue tracker [2].

We hope the community will like and enjoy the new catalog!

On behalf of the team,
Ferenc

[1] http://test.maemo.org
[2] https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?group_id=106