Mailing List Archive: Maemo: Announce

Maemo 3.0 'bora' is released

Maemo announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ferenc at maemo

Jan 7, 2007, 4:04 PM

Maemo 3.0 'bora' is released

Hello,

We proudly announce our latest SDK release: maemo 3.0 'bora'.

Maemo 3.0 'bora' supports application development for the latest
Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. In maemo 3.0 we have upgraded to
the latest Scratchbox Apophis R4 as a cross-compiling
development environment.

For more information please visit http://www.maemo.org/downloads/releases.html

On behalf of the maemo team,
Ferenc