acassen at gmail
Aug 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #1 of 1
[lvs-users] [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.2.5
Just commited last release of Keepalived. This release is mainly an SNMP
release. I merged work done by Vincent Bernat. This is a good job
Vincent ! thanks a lot for your time and right work.
ChangeLog for this release looks like :
2012-08-13 Alexandre Cassen <acassen [at] linux-vs>
* keepalived-1.2.5 released.
* Merge SNMP support from Vincent Bernat.
* SNMP is not compiled nor activated by default.
* Updated autoconf script
* Created Keepalived MIB
* Integration of NetSNMP into main scheduling loop
* vrrp: Most internal data can be queried with SNMP.
* check: Most internal values can be queried using SNMP.
The main exception is the ability to query checkers
which is not present.
* check: SNMP support for IPVS stats. IPVS stats are
exported with SNMP. A cache is used to avoid to query
the kernel too much.
* Created core framework for SNMP trap
* vrrp: SNMP traps are sent when instance state changes
and when sync group state changes
* check: SNMP traprs are sent when real server state changes
and when virtual server quorum state changes
* vrrp: add support to write/update operations from SNMP.
Write/update support is available for changing the base
priority and for changing instance preemption.
* check: add support to write/update operations from SNMP.
Write support is available for changing the weight of a real
* workaround for AgentX ping blocking Keepalived. When
establishing AgentX session with the master agent, we setup
low timeout and retries values. If the master agent is
blocked, we will wait for less than 1 second for them and
therefore, there will be no disruption for VRRP.
* Copyright update
* some cosmetics.
Please read the documentation before posting - it's available at:
LinuxVirtualServer.org mailing list - lvs-users [at] LinuxVirtualServer
Send requests to lvs-users-request [at] LinuxVirtualServer
or go to http://lists.graemef.net/mailman/listinfo/lvs-users