Mailing List Archive: Linux Virtual Server: Users

[lvs-users] LVS + FTP

Linux Virtual Server users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sayupirapo at gmail

Jun 13, 2012, 5:44 PM

[lvs-users] LVS + FTP

Hi

I try to build a load balanced FTP servers with LVS.
I found information about how configure ftp active, but I don't know how
can I configure the ftp passive.
I like to work with direct routing and I use the keepalived as my tool.

what port I should to configure for the passive connections?
It's possible this configuration?

Thanks

--
Sayuri Komatsu

graeme at graemef

Jun 18, 2012, 4:56 AM

Re: [lvs-users] LVS + FTP [In reply to]

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 20:44 -0400, YesGood wrote:
> I try to build a load balanced FTP servers with LVS.
> I found information about how configure ftp active, but I don't know how
> can I configure the ftp passive.
> I like to work with direct routing and I use the keepalived as my tool.
>
> what port I should to configure for the passive connections?

You don't need anything, just make sure that the LVS FTP helper and the
Conntrack FTP helper are loaded. You need them for the former case
anyway, most likely.

Graeme