Mailing List Archive: Linux Virtual Server: Users

[lvs-users] IPv6 support

Linux Virtual Server users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

onong.tayeng at gmail

Nov 30, 2011, 4:32 AM

[lvs-users] IPv6 support

Hi,

Is there any way to get IPv6 support in older kernels?? I am
running 2.6.18-164 and IPv6 support was added in 2.6.28-rc3 according to

http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/IPv6_load_balancing

Thanks,
Onong

horms at verge

Nov 30, 2011, 5:08 PM

Re: [lvs-users] IPv6 support [In reply to]

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 06:02:18PM +0530, onong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get IPv6 support in older kernels?? I am
> running 2.6.18-164 and IPv6 support was added in 2.6.28-rc3 according to
>
> http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/IPv6_load_balancing

Hi,

I do not believe there are any backports of the IPv6 support for LVS.