Mailing List Archive: Linux Virtual Server: Users

[lvs-users] LVS and distributed cluster

Linux Virtual Server users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

emilio.campos.martin at gmail

Nov 28, 2011, 12:56 AM

[lvs-users] LVS and distributed cluster

Hi to everybody, we are creating a entire GNU/GPL distro for load balancing
named zen load balancer, we are working on the new version to implement a
L4 load balancing with LVS, we offer two load balancers for work with an
HA, we think that a good idea could be to exploit the node backup working
on a distributed cluster, all hardware resource could be used by the master
node, we are studing mosix, beowulf or others, some member of the list
tried or are working with a similar method today? We are very interested on
read ideas, proposals or to know diferent architectures.

All your information will be welcomed

Thanks

--
Load balancer distribution - Open Source Project
http://www.zenloadbalancer.com