Mailing List Archive: Linux Virtual Server: Users

subscirbe problem

Linux Virtual Server users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hhd99 at ah163

Nov 30, 2000, 10:05 PM

subscirbe problem

hi, Admin.
I cannot unscribe me, as though I have send mail to unscribe addr.
Please help me unscirbe hhd99 [at] ah163 and add airfree [at] ah163
Thanks a lot....
欢迎使用安徽热线电子邮件系统 http://www.ah163.net
Thank you for using AH163 Email system

ratz at tac

Dec 1, 2000, 1:07 AM

Re: subscirbe problem [In reply to]

hhd99 [at] ah163 wrote:

> hi, Admin.
> I cannot unscribe me, as though I have send mail to unscribe addr.
> Please help me unscirbe hhd99 [at] ah163 and add airfree [at] ah163
> Thanks a lot....
are not native english speakers and therefor need to double-check our
mails before sending. I do a lot of grammatical errors but at least I
try to avoid them.

I guess Lars already unsubscribed you so therefor I cc to you.

Have a nice day and best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz [at] tPacA | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`

Linux Virtual Server users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded