Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-User

回复: Why does this query slow down Lucene?

zhoucheng2008 at gmail

Aug 15, 2012, 7:09 PM

回复: Why does this query slow down Lucene?

The query has been stuck for more than an hour. The total size is less than 1G, and the number of docs is around 100,000. Hardware is ok as it works well with other much more demanding projects.