Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-User

Open Relevance Project.

kulksac at hawk

Aug 8, 2012, 2:20 PM

Open Relevance Project.

Dear All,

I was wondering if the Open Relevance Project(ORP) is currently active and
available for users.

I just installed Lucene and was hoping to use the ORP to do some relevance
testing and work with their dataset.

When I search on google I see that the ORP website and wiki have not been
updated and JIRA on apache shows last update was in 2010.

Any more information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sachin