Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-User

Using PropertiesSynonynmProvider Class

sachinjain024 at gmail

Jun 14, 2012, 1:32 AM

Using PropertiesSynonynmProvider Class

I am trying to use this class and add my synonym list in synonyms.properties
file.

File Content :

car auto
car machine
car automobile

But results obtained are only for last synonym specified , i.e. car
automobile ,
i.e. String to String map is created .
instead of
String to String[] map .

Help me regarding this. Thanks in Advance .