Thanks and Regards,
CodeMaps Team

paul at metajure

Jun 8, 2012, 4:24 PM

RE: CodeMaps updates for Lucene [In reply to]

As text retrieval geeks, we hate manual tagging :-) We want you to analyze the content (might I suggest using Lucene and Mahout) and categorize it for us. :-)
But jokes aside, a major category of tags would be "(text) analysis" or "tokenization" or "term processing for indexing" -- all that stuff related to Analysis and all the language specific stuff that is needed before something is put in the index.

And then there are all the classes that represent the information from the index, they are used in indexing (putting in) and searching (taking out), but they really are index related, not specifically indexing or searching. Oh the problems coming up with a good set of tags...

Note, I added a handful of tags anyway.

-Paul

abhishek at architexa

Jun 12, 2012, 12:20 PM

Re: CodeMaps updates for Lucene [In reply to]

So I just looked at the tags added by Paul and quickly tagged a few other
related items. You can see them here:
http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene/t/query-related

Do you think this might be helpful to people trying to learn more about
queries?

(It seems that the site has a bug. I tagged some of the existing content on
the site, but it is right now saying that the content was created today)

-Abhishek

Disclaimer: I have been working on CodeMaps for a bit - hoping that it will
be helpful on my code.