Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-User

can not store field when field store.yes,index.no

loujanwen at gmail

can not store field when field store.yes,index.no

I use lucene 3.5 in my app.I set a field Store.YES,INDEX.NO.
I look for the stored filed value via luke3.5,I do not see the stored field
value.But set the field Store.YES,Index.NOT_ANALYZED, i get the stored
field value,
that's why? thanks
--
*