Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-Dev

[JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing!

 

 

Lucene java-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


jenkins at sd-datasolutions

Jul 30, 2012, 8:28 AM

Post #1 of 5 (158 views)
Permalink
[JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing!

Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows/16/
Java: 64bit/jdk1.7.0_05 -server -XX:+UseParallelGC

All tests passed

Build Log:
[...truncated 19833 lines...]
javadocs-lint:

[...truncated 1720 lines...]
javadocs-lint:
[exec]
[exec] Crawl/parse...
[exec]
[exec] build/docs/core/org/apache/lucene/store/package-use.html
[exec] WARNING: anchor "../../../../org/apache/lucene/store/subclasses" appears more than once
[exec]
[exec] Verify...
[exec] Traceback (most recent call last):
[exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 125, in <module>
[exec] if checkPackageSummaries(sys.argv[1], level):
[exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 109, in checkPackageSummaries
[exec] if level != 'package' and checkSummary('%s/package-summary.html' % dirPath):
[exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 31, in checkSummary
[exec] for line in f.readlines():
[exec] File "C:\Python32\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode
[exec] return codecs.charmap_decode(input,self.errors,decoding_table)[0]
[exec] UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x8d in position 7337: character maps to <undefined>

BUILD FAILED
C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\build.xml:47: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\build.xml:251: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\common-build.xml:1704: exec returned: 1

Total time: 49 minutes 4 seconds
Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure
Recording test results
Email was triggered for: Failure
Sending email for trigger: Failure


rcmuir at gmail

Jul 30, 2012, 8:30 AM

Post #2 of 5 (135 views)
Permalink
Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing! [In reply to]

why is this using windows-1252? our javadocs are utf-8.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Policeman Jenkins Server
<jenkins [at] sd-datasolutions> wrote:
> Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows/16/
> Java: 64bit/jdk1.7.0_05 -server -XX:+UseParallelGC
>
> All tests passed
>
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 19833 lines...]
> javadocs-lint:
>
> [...truncated 1720 lines...]
> javadocs-lint:
> [exec]
> [exec] Crawl/parse...
> [exec]
> [exec] build/docs/core/org/apache/lucene/store/package-use.html
> [exec] WARNING: anchor "../../../../org/apache/lucene/store/subclasses" appears more than once
> [exec]
> [exec] Verify...
> [exec] Traceback (most recent call last):
> [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 125, in <module>
> [exec] if checkPackageSummaries(sys.argv[1], level):
> [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 109, in checkPackageSummaries
> [exec] if level != 'package' and checkSummary('%s/package-summary.html' % dirPath):
> [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 31, in checkSummary
> [exec] for line in f.readlines():
> [exec] File "C:\Python32\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode
> [exec] return codecs.charmap_decode(input,self.errors,decoding_table)[0]
> [exec] UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x8d in position 7337: character maps to <undefined>
>
> BUILD FAILED
> C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\build.xml:47: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\build.xml:251: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\common-build.xml:1704: exec returned: 1
>
> Total time: 49 minutes 4 seconds
> Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure
> Recording test results
> Email was triggered for: Failure
> Sending email for trigger: Failure
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene



--
lucidimagination.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene


uwe at thetaphi

Jul 30, 2012, 8:56 AM

Post #3 of 5 (135 views)
Permalink
RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing! [In reply to]

Fixed. Mike's old 2.x python used open() without charset, so it used default charset (iso-8859-1/windows-1252 on windows). The bug was invisible because all users were on linux where in most cases the default locale is UTF-8.

I copied the open() statement from the link checker, where it was correct.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe [at] thetaphi

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Muir [mailto:rcmuir [at] gmail]
> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:31 PM
> To: dev [at] lucene
> Subject: Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build #
> 16 - Still Failing!
>
> why is this using windows-1252? our javadocs are utf-8.
>
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Policeman Jenkins Server <jenkins [at] sd
> datasolutions.de> wrote:
> > Build:
> > http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows/16/
> > Java: 64bit/jdk1.7.0_05 -server -XX:+UseParallelGC
> >
> > All tests passed
> >
> > Build Log:
> > [...truncated 19833 lines...]
> > javadocs-lint:
> >
> > [...truncated 1720 lines...]
> > javadocs-lint:
> > [exec]
> > [exec] Crawl/parse...
> > [exec]
> > [exec] build/docs/core/org/apache/lucene/store/package-use.html
> > [exec] WARNING: anchor "../../../../org/apache/lucene/store/subclasses"
> appears more than once
> > [exec]
> > [exec] Verify...
> > [exec] Traceback (most recent call last):
> > [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 125, in <module>
> > [exec] if checkPackageSummaries(sys.argv[1], level):
> > [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 109, in
> checkPackageSummaries
> > [exec] if level != 'package' and checkSummary('%s/package-
> summary.html' % dirPath):
> > [exec] File "C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Windows\lucene/../dev-tools/scripts/checkJavaDocs.py", line 31, in
> checkSummary
> > [exec] for line in f.readlines():
> > [exec] File "C:\Python32\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode
> > [exec] return
> codecs.charmap_decode(input,self.errors,decoding_table)[0]
> > [exec] UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x8d
> > in position 7337: character maps to <undefined>
> >
> > BUILD FAILED
> > C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\build.xml:47: The following
> error occurred while executing this line:
> > C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\build.xml:251: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> > C:\Jenkins\workspace\Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows\lucene\common-build.xml
> > :1704: exec returned: 1
> >
> > Total time: 49 minutes 4 seconds
> > Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure Recording test results
> > Email was triggered for: Failure Sending email for trigger: Failure
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene For
> > additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene
>
>
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene For additional
> commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene


rcmuir at gmail

Jul 30, 2012, 9:00 AM

Post #4 of 5 (136 views)
Permalink
Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing! [In reply to]

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe [at] thetaphi> wrote:
> Fixed. Mike's old 2.x python used open() without charset, so it used default charset (iso-8859-1/windows-1252 on windows). The bug was invisible because all users were on linux where in most cases the default locale is UTF-8.
>
> I copied the open() statement from the link checker, where it was correct.
>

Sad, I was beginning to think I liked python!

--
lucidimagination.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene


lucene at mikemccandless

Jul 30, 2012, 9:26 AM

Post #5 of 5 (134 views)
Permalink
Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_05) - Build # 16 - Still Failing! [In reply to]

Woops, my bad! Thanks for fixing, Uwe.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir [at] gmail> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe [at] thetaphi> wrote:
>> Fixed. Mike's old 2.x python used open() without charset, so it used default charset (iso-8859-1/windows-1252 on windows). The bug was invisible because all users were on linux where in most cases the default locale is UTF-8.
>>
>> I copied the open() statement from the link checker, where it was correct.
>>
>
> Sad, I was beginning to think I liked python!
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe [at] lucene
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene

Lucene java-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.