Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-Dev

Multi-content-type /update handler

Lucene java-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ryantxu at gmail

Multi-content-type /update handler

I'd like to commit SOLR-2857 soon -- it would be great for 4.0 to
assume XML/JSON/CSV/JAVABIN at the same endpoint rather then 4
configured RequestHandlers

The bulk of the patch is refactoring the tests to all point to the same handler

Any objections? If so, should we improve things on trunk or more patches?

ryan

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help [at] lucene

erik.hatcher at gmail

Re: Multi-content-type /update handler [In reply to]

+1 !!