Mailing List Archive: Lucene: Java-Dev

I want to subscribe to this mailing list

Lucene java-dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jsuser1000 at hotmail

Feb 19, 2012, 7:50 PM

I want to subscribe to this mailing list

As titled.

erickerickson at gmail

Feb 20, 2012, 5:06 AM

Re: I want to subscribe to this mailing list [In reply to]

You need to follow the instructions here:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html

Best
Erick