Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

Licensing questions

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tkarl at logixhealth

Licensing questions

Hi,

Our company LogixHealth is looking to implement different search controls. We will be using the search for different applications starting with a portal, there will be approximately 500 users across multiple applications. We are inquiring about how much it would cost to license Lucene search and which one you would recommend.

Much appreciated,
Tiffany

Tiffany Karl

Manager, Product Management
LogixHealth ▪ 8 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781.280.1566
tkarl [at] logixhealth<mailto:tkarl [at] logixhealth>
www.logixhealth.com<http://www.logixhealth.com>

Confidentiality notice: This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and privileged. They are intended for the sole use of the addressee for business pertaining to LogixHealth. If you received this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited.

otis_gospodnetic at yahoo

Re: Licensing questions [In reply to]

Hi Tiffany,

Apache Lucene is free.  There is no corporation behind it.  It is released under Apache Software License by the Apache Software Foundation.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm