Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

Is there any way to obtain a TermFreqVector without indexing a document?

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

msperling at strozfriedberg

Is there any way to obtain a TermFreqVector without indexing a document?

I would like to use Lucene to obtain TermFreqVector information for a set of
text files, but I dont need to add these files to a Lucene index. Is there
a way to obtain TermFreqVector for a text file without incurring the
overhead of adding the file to a Lucene index as a document?