Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.6.0 rc2

 

 

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


vajda at apache

May 7, 2012, 5:20 PM

Post #1 of 3 (348 views)
Permalink
[VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.6.0 rc2

The ivy requirement for building Lucene Java is now handled by PyLucene's
Makefile. A new release candidate is available for review.

The PyLucene 3.6.0-2 release tracking the recent release of
Apache Lucene 3.6.0 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_6/CHANGES

PyLucene 3.6.0 is built with JCC 2.13 included in these release artifacts:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/trunk/jcc/CHANGES

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_6_0/lucene/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.6.0-2.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1


rcmuir at gmail

May 11, 2012, 9:02 AM

Post #2 of 3 (335 views)
Permalink
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.6.0 rc2 [In reply to]

+1 to release.

Downloaded on OS X, verified sig/md5, built jcc and pylucene and ran tests.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Andi Vajda <vajda [at] apache> wrote:

> Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.6.0-2.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Andi..
>
> ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
> http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS
>
> pps: here is my +1



--
lucidimagination.com


vajda at apache

May 11, 2012, 8:20 PM

Post #3 of 3 (320 views)
Permalink
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.6.0 rc2 [In reply to]

On Fri, 11 May 2012, Robert Muir wrote:

> +1 to release.
>
> Downloaded on OS X, verified sig/md5, built jcc and pylucene and ran tests.

This vote has passed.
Thank you all who voted !

Andi..

>
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Andi Vajda <vajda [at] apache> wrote:
>
>> Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.6.0-2.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> Andi..
>>
>> ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
>> http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS
>>
>> pps: here is my +1
>
>
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com
>

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.