Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General
Seeking more moderators for general@lucene

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

hossman_lucene at fucit

Mar 19, 2012, 11:10 AM

Seeking more moderators for general@lucene

After being away from the lucene lists for a week I noticed that there was
a (legitimate) message to general [at] lucen from 4 days ago still sitting in
the mail queue -- a sure sign that we need more moderators on the list.

So if anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.

(The responsibilities are extremeley minimal -- basically anytime someone
emails the list who is not subscribed, you and the other moderators will
get a copy. if it's spam, you ignore it; if it's legitimate you hit
specific 'reject' address with a note pointing them to the subscribe
instructions)

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate

-Hoss