Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

Segment files deleted automatically

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bsargurunathan at gmail

Oct 14, 2011, 6:49 AM

Segment files deleted automatically

Hi dudes,
In my project, supposed to hit many number of times the lucene, am getting
the following exception.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: no segments* file found in
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@D:\Registry_1_Oct\SOARegistry\WEB-INF\cache\Index:
files: _0.cfs
at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$FindSegmentsFile.run(SegmentInfos.java:604)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryIndexReader.open(DirectoryIndexReader.java:115)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:316)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:206)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.<init>(IndexSearcher.java:47)
at com.ssc.soareg.lucene.SmartSearch.performSearch(SmartSearch.java:309)
at
com.ssc.soareg.junits.Test_LuceneTest$Search.run(Test_LuceneTest.java:72)

Actually i faced it from my production, after that i re-produced my local
environment by continuously hit the lucene index. Can anyone give solution
for that.

Thanks
Guru