Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

Issue in AND query in solr index

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kumar.ganesh at ymail

Oct 13, 2011, 1:23 AM

Issue in AND query in solr index

Hi - I am using SolrQuery object to query out the solr index. My query is
some thing like below.

SolrQuery q = new SolrQuery();
q.setQuery("param1:value1");
q.setFilterQueries("param2:value2");
q.setFilterQueries("param3:value3");

Assume my input is such that values of param2 and param3 should not yield a
result. But I am facing a scenario such that I am getting the output based
on param1 though the value of param2 and param3 are not does not match.

Can anyone help in this?

Thanks
Ganesh

hossman_lucene at fucit

Oct 14, 2011, 1:37 PM

Re: Issue in AND query in solr index [In reply to]

: SolrQuery q = new SolrQuery();
: q.setQuery("param1:value1");
: q.setFilterQueries("param2:value2");
: q.setFilterQueries("param3:value3");
:
:
: Assume my input is such that values of param2 and param3 should not yield a
: result. But I am facing a scenario such that I am getting the output based
: on param1 though the value of param2 and param3 are not does not match.
:
: Can anyone help in this?

not with out specifics.

what are the field/fieldtype definitions for param2 and param3?
what does the debug output say for your query?

-Hoss

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded