Mailing List Archive: Lucene: General

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3 (rc3)

Lucene general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

vajda at apache

Jul 21, 2011, 9:47 AM

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3 (rc3)

A problem was found with rc2. Please, vote on rc3, thanks :-)

The Apache PyLucene 3.3-3 release closely tracking the recent release of
Apache Lucene Java 3.3 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

This new release candidate fixes an issue with wrapping the new grouping
contrib module which is now part of the PyLucene build.

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_3/CHANGES

PyLucene 3.3 is built with JCC 2.10 included in these release artifacts.

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_3/lucene/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.3-3.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1

lucene at mikemccandless

Jul 21, 2011, 9:59 AM

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3 (rc3) [In reply to]

+1 to release!

Smoke test passed and I see grouping module classes are visible by
default! Thanks Andi :)

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com