Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Users
Antw: Re: problem with nfs and exportfs failover

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

Ulrich.Windl at rz

Antw: Re: problem with nfs and exportfs failover

>>> William Seligman <seligman [at] nevis> schrieb am 16.04.2012 um 18:49
in Nachricht <4F8C4DA6.2060304 [at] nevis>:

[...]
> - There's a more fundamental question: Why are you placing the start/stop of
> your NFS server on both nodes under pacemaker control? Why not have the NFS
> server start at system startup on each node?
[...]

Hi!

First I think nfsserver starts up and stops quite fast, and secondly I feel worried about lock migration if you move around exports from one server to the other. (MHO)

Regards,
Ulrich