Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Users

Announce: LCMC 1.2.0 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI

Linux-HA users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rasto.levrinc at gmail

Jan 22, 2012, 10:18 PM

Announce: LCMC 1.2.0 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI

Hi,

this is the next release of the Linux Cluster Management Console. The
LCMC helps you to configure a Pacemaker cluster without the need to go
to the command line. Now you say, but of course there must be a point
were you have to use the command line, well not anymore, at least most
of the time. The LCMC lets you to edit predefined config files of many
services on all cluster hosts simultaneously or separately.

For example if you have some NFS resource agent, the LCMC lets you edit
the /etc/exports file. If you have mysql db, it lets you edit the my.cnf
or any config file that you is defined as a mysql config file in the
Pacemaker configuration and so on. See the screenshot:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/index.php?g2_itemId=37

I've defined the most obvious config file locations, if I've missed
something, let me know.

LCMC web page:
http://lcmc.sf.net

Screenshots:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/

Source code:
https://github.com/rasto/lcmc

New video:
http://youtu.be/xWjuhp3Ysp4?hd=1

Changelog:
* don't use node_state from not existing node ids
* make autostart vm option per host
* implement the edit-config-files feature
* allow removing of a running resource in an advanced mode
* show hierarchy of block devices in the tooltips
* improve handling of LVM on DRBD
* fix resolve split-brain for DRBD 8.4

Rasto Levrinc

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc [at] gmail

mueller.niclas at mueller-solutions

Jan 22, 2012, 11:54 PM

Re: Announce: LCMC 1.2.0 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI [In reply to]

Dear Rasto,

I've searched the *.deb files on the sourceforge but did only found a
source.
I would like to install the newest version of lcmc with dpkg. Could you
give me please a link to the package with dependings if need ?

Thank's

On 01/23/2012 07:18 AM, Rasto Levrinc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is the next release of the Linux Cluster Management Console. The
> LCMC helps you to configure a Pacemaker cluster without the need to go
> to the command line. Now you say, but of course there must be a point
> were you have to use the command line, well not anymore, at least most
> of the time. The LCMC lets you to edit predefined config files of many
> services on all cluster hosts simultaneously or separately.
>
> For example if you have some NFS resource agent, the LCMC lets you edit
> the /etc/exports file. If you have mysql db, it lets you edit the my.cnf
> or any config file that you is defined as a mysql config file in the
> Pacemaker configuration and so on. See the screenshot:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/index.php?g2_itemId=37
>
> I've defined the most obvious config file locations, if I've missed
> something, let me know.
>
> LCMC web page:
> http://lcmc.sf.net
>
> Screenshots:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/
>
> Source code:
> https://github.com/rasto/lcmc
>
> New video:
> http://youtu.be/xWjuhp3Ysp4?hd=1
>
> Changelog:
> * don't use node_state from not existing node ids
> * make autostart vm option per host
> * implement the edit-config-files feature
> * allow removing of a running resource in an advanced mode
> * show hierarchy of block devices in the tooltips
> * improve handling of LVM on DRBD
> * fix resolve split-brain for DRBD 8.4
>
> Rasto Levrinc
>
> --
> Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
> rasto.levrinc [at] gmail
> Linux Cluster Management Console
> http://lcmc.sf.net/

rasto.levrinc at gmail

Jan 23, 2012, 1:38 PM

Re: Announce: LCMC 1.2.0 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI [In reply to]

2012/1/23 Niclas Müller <mueller.niclas [at] mueller-solutions>:
> Dear Rasto,
>
> I've searched the *.deb files on the sourceforge but did only found a
> source.
> I would like to install the newest version of lcmc with dpkg. Could you
> give me please a link to the package with dependings if need ?

Here it is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lcmc/files/

Rasto

--