Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Users

Error while running OCF scripts

Linux-HA users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lakshmipadmaja.m at gmail

Dec 13, 2011, 12:43 AM

Error while running OCF scripts

Hi.

Heartbeat version is heartbeat-3.0.4-1.fc15.1.i686.

While testing ocf script IPaddr2, it returned an error message
"./IPaddr2: line 68: /lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or directory"

[root [at] node heartbeat]# ./IPaddr2 status
./IPaddr2: line 68: /lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or directory

When I referred the IPaddr2 code, I found that ${OCF_ROOT} is not
getting initialized, resulting an error.

# Initialization:

: ${OCF_FUNCTIONS_DIR=${OCF_ROOT}/lib/heartbeat}
. ${OCF_FUNCTIONS_DIR}/ocf-shellfuncs

So, I replaced the above 2 lines with the below one in IPaddr2 and
tested it, it was working fine.
. /usr/lib/ocf/lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs

And also tested the script by replacing with the below one also and
was working fine.
. /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/.ocf-shellfuncs

So, is this a bug in ocf scripts or I have missed some step? Please suggest me.

Regards,
Padmaja.

df.cluster at gmail

Dec 13, 2011, 1:02 AM

Re: Error while running OCF scripts [In reply to]

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:43 AM, lakshmipadmaja maddali
<lakshmipadmaja.m [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Heartbeat version is heartbeat-3.0.4-1.fc15.1.i686.
>
>  While testing ocf script IPaddr2, it returned an error message
> "./IPaddr2: line 68: /lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or directory"
>
> [root [at] node heartbeat]# ./IPaddr2 status
> ./IPaddr2: line 68: /lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or directory
>
> When I referred the IPaddr2 code, I found that ${OCF_ROOT} is not
> getting initialized, resulting an error.
>
> # Initialization:
>
> : ${OCF_FUNCTIONS_DIR=${OCF_ROOT}/lib/heartbeat}
> . ${OCF_FUNCTIONS_DIR}/ocf-shellfuncs
>
> So, I replaced the above 2 lines with the below one in IPaddr2 and
> tested it, it was working fine.
> . /usr/lib/ocf/lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs
>
> And also tested the script by replacing with the below one also and
> was working fine.
> . /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/.ocf-shellfuncs
>
> So, is this a bug in ocf scripts or I have missed some step?  Please suggest me.

For testing OCF scripts have a look at the
http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.html
Specifically the part about
http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/dev-guides/_testing_resource_agents.html

HTH,