Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

Tool to query Corosync multicast configuration?

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

daff at pseudoterminal

Aug 13, 2012, 6:45 AM

Tool to query Corosync multicast configuration?

Hi,

is it possible to somehow query the multicast address(es) and port(s)
used by Corosync? I mean other than using grep and awk:

egrep "mcastaddr:" /etc/corosync/corosync.conf| awk '{print $2}'

Is there a commandline tool that displays such information? I have
looked at corosync-cfgtool, but neither the "-a" or "-s" switches make
it output any multicast information.

The reason I am asking is that I want to write a Puppet/Facter fact so
that we get some overview over our many two-node clusters and their
multicast configurations.

Thanks,

Andreas
Attachments: signature.asc (0.26 KB)

df.cluster at gmail

Aug 13, 2012, 6:49 AM

Re: Tool to query Corosync multicast configuration? [In reply to]

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Andreas Ntaflos
<daff [at] pseudoterminal> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to somehow query the multicast address(es) and port(s)
> used by Corosync? I mean other than using grep and awk:
>
> egrep "mcastaddr:" /etc/corosync/corosync.conf| awk '{print $2}'
>
> Is there a commandline tool that displays such information? I have
> looked at corosync-cfgtool, but neither the "-a" or "-s" switches make
> it output any multicast information.

netstat -ng
netstat -tupan | grep corosync

It uses both multicast and unicast.