Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

CLVM troubles

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nico at vanderhorn

CLVM troubles

Dear all,

I tried to get CLVM working on Ubuntu 12, but got a lot of problems.
Can any help me a bit please ?

I want to run several KVM virtual machines using an LV as storage.
This has my preference over a file-image on eg. OCFS, avoiding FS overhead.

Thanks in advance for directions.

Nico

emi2fast at gmail

Re: CLVM troubles [In reply to]

1: what kind of problems?
2:Log
3:cluster config
4: it's impossibile help you without that