Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

RES: [Openais] Help on mysql-proxy resource

 

 

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


cbastos at connection

May 1, 2012, 3:30 PM

Post #1 of 4 (706 views)
Permalink
RES: [Openais] Help on mysql-proxy resource

Tanks for the answer.

I´m very sorry for the delay, I was on a trip.

>> On 03/30/2012 12:52 PM, Carlos xavier wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I have mysql-proxy running on my system and I want to agregate it to
>>> the cluster configuration.
>>> When it is started by the system I got this as result of ps auwwwx:
>>>
>>> root 29644 0.0 0.0 22844 844 ? S 22:37 0:00
>>> /usr/sbin/mysql-proxy --pid-file /var/run/mysql-proxy.pid --daemon
>>> --proxy-lua-script
>>
>> Note this is --proxy-lua-script (singular)
>>
>>> /usr/share/doc/packages/mysql-proxy/examples/tutorial-basic.lua
>>> --proxy-backend-addresses=10.10.10.5:3306
>>> --proxy-address=172.31.0.192:3306
>>>
>>> So I created the following configuration at the CRM:
>>>
>>> primitive mysql-proxy ocf:heartbeat:mysql-proxy \
>>> params binary="/usr/sbin/mysql-proxy"
>>> pidfile="/var/run/mysql-proxy.pid"
proxy_backend_addresses="10.10.10.5:3306"
>>> proxy_address="172.31.0.191:3306" parameters="--proxy-lua-scripts
>>> /usr/share/doc/packages/mysql-proxy/examples/tutorial-basic.lua" \
>>
>> This is --proxy-lua-scripts (plural). I'm guessing maybe that's the
>> problem.
>
> most probably, this (the plural s) is the configuration error.
> if you're experiencing further issues, please give me a shout (off-list).

Unfortunately that wasn’t the solution. I fixed the typo and the trouble
remains, the parameter isn´t acceped by the proxy daemon.



_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org


r.bhatia at ipax

May 10, 2012, 4:07 AM

Post #2 of 4 (661 views)
Permalink
Re: RES: [Openais] Help on mysql-proxy resource [In reply to]

On 2012-05-02 00:30, Carlos xavier wrote:
>> most probably, this (the plural s) is the configuration error.
>> if you're experiencing further issues, please give me a shout (off-list).
>
> Unfortunately that wasn’t the solution. I fixed the typo and the trouble
> remains, the parameter isn´t acceped by the proxy daemon.

Please provide me with:
* the exact version of the resource agent (maybe even md5 hash?),
* mysql-proxy --version
* mysql-proxy --help-all
* the errors of the mysql-proxy resource from the syslog file.

Cheers,
Raoul
--
____________________________________________________________________
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia [at] ipax
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG web. http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office [at] ipax
1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15
____________________________________________________________________



_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org


r.bhatia at ipax

May 15, 2012, 3:26 AM

Post #3 of 4 (659 views)
Permalink
Re: RES: [Openais] Help on mysql-proxy resource [In reply to]

On 2012-05-10 13:07, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
> On 2012-05-02 00:30, Carlos xavier wrote:
>>> most probably, this (the plural s) is the configuration error.
>>> if you're experiencing further issues, please give me a shout
>>> (off-list).
>>
>> Unfortunately that wasn’t the solution. I fixed the typo and the trouble
>> remains, the parameter isn´t acceped by the proxy daemon.
>
> Please provide me with:
> * the exact version of the resource agent (maybe even md5 hash?),
> * mysql-proxy --version
> * mysql-proxy --help-all
> * the errors of the mysql-proxy resource from the syslog file.

Please test using the latest ra from
https://github.com/raoulbhatia/resource-agents/blob/e373012291f659660cff77e44d00daf1930c0465/heartbeat/mysql-proxy

and please let me know if it works or not.

if not, please provide the mentioned information / logs.

thanks,
raoul
--
____________________________________________________________________
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia [at] ipax
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG web. http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office [at] ipax
1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15
____________________________________________________________________



_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org


cbastos at connection

Aug 23, 2012, 1:19 PM

Post #4 of 4 (474 views)
Permalink
Re: RES: [Openais] Help on mysql-proxy resource [In reply to]

Hi Raoul.

Im sorry again for the very long delay. I was working on another project,
now I´m back dealing with the clusters.
I tryed to download the file you asked me to test but its not available
anymore, can you please make it available again?

Best regards,
Carlos Xavier


----- Original Message -----
From: "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]" <r.bhatia [at] ipax>
To: "Carlos xavier" <cbastos [at] connection>
Cc: "'The Pacemaker cluster resource manager'"
<pacemaker [at] oss>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: RES: [Openais] [Pacemaker] Help on mysql-proxy resource


> On 2012-05-10 13:07, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
>> On 2012-05-02 00:30, Carlos xavier wrote:
>>>> most probably, this (the plural s) is the configuration error.
>>>> if you're experiencing further issues, please give me a shout
>>>> (off-list).
>>>
>>> Unfortunately that wasn’t the solution. I fixed the typo and the trouble
>>> remains, the parameter isn´t acceped by the proxy daemon.
>>
>> Please provide me with:
>> * the exact version of the resource agent (maybe even md5 hash?),
>> * mysql-proxy --version
>> * mysql-proxy --help-all
>> * the errors of the mysql-proxy resource from the syslog file.
>
> Please test using the latest ra from
> https://github.com/raoulbhatia/resource-agents/blob/e373012291f659660cff77e44d00daf1930c0465/heartbeat/mysql-proxy
>
> and please let me know if it works or not.
>
> if not, please provide the mentioned information / logs.
>
> thanks,
> raoul
> --
> ____________________________________________________________________
> DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia [at] ipax
> Technischer Leiter
>
> IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG web. http://www.ipax.at
> Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office [at] ipax
> 1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
> FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15
> ____________________________________________________________________
>
>
>


_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.