Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

slapd resource agent does not accept multiple values in 'services' parameters

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zinovik.igor at gmail

slapd resource agent does not accept multiple values in 'services' parameters

Hello.

I'm trying to deploy pacemaker active/passive cluster for openldap
with slapd resource agent from:
https://github.com/jhohm/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/slapd

This agent has parameter called `services'. Documentation says that
this parameter is a string and can accept multiple values separated by
spaces:
# crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:slapd | grep -A 2 services
crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:slapd | grep -A 3 services
services (string, [ldap:///]): LDAP (and other scheme) URLs to serve
LDAP (and other scheme) URLs slapd will serve.
For example, "ldap://127.0.0.1:389 ldaps:/// ldapi:///"

When i try to specify multiple valus when i work with shadow copy
i get an error:
# crm_shadow --create test
shadow[test] # crm configure primitive slapd_mirrormode
ocf:heartbeat:slapd params slapd="/usr/lib/openldap/slapd"
config="/etc/openldap/slapd.conf" user="ldap" group="ldap"
services="ldap:/// ldaps:/// ldapi:///" meta migration-threshold="3"
op monitor interval=10s
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Type ID doesn't allow value
'slapd_mirrormode-instance_attributes-ldaps:///'
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element nvpair failed to
validate attributes
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element nvpair in interleave
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element instance_attributes
failed to validate content
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element instance_attributes in interleave
element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to validate content
crm_verify[29922]: 2012/05/03_17:06:13 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
DTD/schema validation
Errors found during check: config not valid
ERROR: slapd_mirrormode: parameter ldapi:/// does not exist
ERROR: slapd_mirrormode: parameter ldaps:/// does not exist
Do you still want to commit? no

Even single quotes does not solve the problem.

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

rasto.levrinc at gmail

Re: slapd resource agent does not accept multiple values in 'services' parameters [In reply to]

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Igor Zinovik <zinovik.igor [at] gmail> wrote:
>  Hello.
>
> I'm trying to deploy pacemaker active/passive cluster for openldap
> with slapd resource agent from:
> https://github.com/jhohm/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/slapd
>
> This agent has parameter called `services'.  Documentation says that
> this parameter is a string and can accept multiple values separated by
> spaces:
> # crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:slapd | grep -A 2 services
>  crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:slapd | grep -A 3 services
> services (string, [ldap:///]): LDAP (and other scheme) URLs to serve
>    LDAP (and other scheme) URLs slapd will serve.
>    For example, "ldap://127.0.0.1:389 ldaps:/// ldapi:///"
>
> When i try to specify multiple valus when i work with shadow copy
> i get an error:
> # crm_shadow --create test
> shadow[test] # crm configure primitive slapd_mirrormode
> ocf:heartbeat:slapd params slapd="/usr/lib/openldap/slapd"
> config="/etc/openldap/slapd.conf" user="ldap" group="ldap"
> services="ldap:/// ldaps:/// ldapi:///" meta migration-threshold="3"
> op monitor interval=10s
> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Type ID doesn't allow value
> 'slapd_mirrormode-instance_attributes-ldaps:///'
> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element nvpair failed to
> validate attributes
> Relax-NG validity error : Extra element nvpair in interleave
> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element instance_attributes
> failed to validate content
> Relax-NG validity error : Extra element instance_attributes in interleave
> element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to validate content
> crm_verify[29922]: 2012/05/03_17:06:13 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
> DTD/schema validation
> Errors found during check: config not valid
> ERROR: slapd_mirrormode: parameter ldapi:/// does not exist
> ERROR: slapd_mirrormode: parameter ldaps:/// does not exist
> Do you still want to commit? no
>
> Even single quotes does not solve the problem.

almost, try services="\"ldap:/// ldaps:/// ldapi:///\""

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc [at] gmail

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

dejanmm at fastmail

Re: slapd resource agent does not accept multiple values in 'services' parameters [In reply to]

Hi,

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 05:08:11PM +0400, Igor Zinovik wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to deploy pacemaker active/passive cluster for openldap
> with slapd resource agent from:
> https://github.com/jhohm/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/slapd

Why this RA and not the one in the resource-agents repository? Is
there a difference between the two?

Thanks,

Dejan