Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker
Write master slave ocf ra

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

r.bicelli at gmail

Write master slave ocf ra

Hello, I'm writing resource agents for SCST iSCSI and I'm planning to add master/slave capability on the LUN ra.
I'm looking for the documentation about writing ra, does anyone knows where can I find it?

P.S.
RAs are current part of scst project, and they are considered stable.
For the reference take a look to http://think-brick.blogspot.it/2012/03/scst-iscsi-resource-agents-for.html

The cib reported has to be fixed :)