parshvi.17 at gmail
Apr 19, 2012, 4:27 AM
Are there known issues of having two cluster services in the same network (pacemaker and ocfs2)?
Are there known issues of having two cluster services in the same network ?
Details of use case environment:
1) Ocfs2 and pacemaker being used as two cluster services in our system.
2) Ocfs2 is not configured under pacemaker. Although services configured in
pacemaker use the shared storage managed by ocfs2.
3) STONITH enabled in ocfs2. STONITH disabled in Pacemaker.
4) Same network link is being shared for corosync’s and ocfs2’s
Issues observed at our end:
1) CIB (all files under /var/lib/heartbeat/crm) getting deleted/shadowed,
when the communication link between the two nodes is broken.
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf